THE CUPCAKE LADIES - Try our cupcakes, you may never serve cake again!
RSS

Public Apperances
SPECIAL DAYS
Weddings
powered by

My Blog

Organic Powdered Sugar

Okay let me state just for the record I HATE ORGANIC POWDERED SUIGAR!!!!  We just finished the organic wedding I told you about.  450 Cupcakes  all organic.   Powdered sugar like concrete it is so lumpy and its the color of concrete dust!   We will continue to do organic but weill have to insist on regular sugar!!

7 Comments to Organic Powdered Sugar:

Comments RSS
Aluminium Ramen on Monday, January 13, 2014 8:18 AM
The details and figures you have provided is spectacular. I was searching such kind of content since long but eventually today my demand is over and all thanks to you.
Reply to comment

schilderwerken on Friday, January 17, 2014 6:19 AM
Thanks a lot for this contribution! It's been very useful for me. Everything is very open and represents very clear explanation of issues.
Reply to comment

schilderwerken on Wednesday, January 22, 2014 4:35 PM
It’s amazing how interesting it is for me to visit you very often.
Reply to comment

adres internetowy on Friday, August 29, 2014 11:39 PM
Agreement of the decorations in many zones on the rise a challenge, because First of most, you will need to get it again to fit the actual eye-port furnishings variety of the particular room
Reply to comment

strona on Monday, October 27, 2014 1:17 PM
various forms of quality artistic to the home that you could get a product suitable uncomfortable and each of us want to staked concerning something true -- in the twenty-first century, the actual
Reply to comment

swiss watches luxury on Thursday, January 08, 2015 7:47 AM
Along with every thing which appears to be developing inside this subject material, all your points of view are very exciting. Even so, I am sorry, because I do not give credence to your entire theory, all be it exhilarating none the less. It would seem to everybody that your comments are not entirely validated and in fact you are generally your self not really completely certain of the point. In any case I did enjoy examining it.
Reply to comment