THE CUPCAKE LADIES - Try our cupcakes, you may never serve cake again!
RSS

Public Apperances
SPECIAL DAYS
Weddings
powered by

My Blog

Wedding and thanks

We have a large wedding this weekend at the Lake House Inn in Geneva we're really looking forward to.  Also coming up the BCMFL Reverse raffle and ACMC Hospital Christmas party.  Its so nice to have repeat business makes us feel like we're doing a good job of meeting our customers expectations.  Thanks.

8 Comments to Wedding and thanks:

Comments RSS
Cecelia Cichan on Wednesday, January 08, 2014 6:06 AM
I think it is a one of the great article which is very essential for me as well because i am waiting for my wedding planing and wonderful.
Reply to comment

Acne on Tuesday, July 29, 2014 3:56 AM
Your post will contain a nice information which I like the most. Thanks for sharing!
Reply to comment

strona internetowa on Friday, August 29, 2014 7:39 PM
There can be fallible claims when compared to photographs when fabric will be also This does not always mean they make no other take advantage of.
Reply to comment

Best Wedding Photographer in Jaipur, on Monday, October 27, 2014 1:40 AM
All the information I found in post is very useful. Thanks a lot.
Reply to comment

Event Organizer In Jaipur on Monday, October 27, 2014 1:41 AM
And on top of thats its also very helpful topic for newbies. Thanks
Reply to comment

swiss luxury watches on Thursday, December 25, 2014 8:46 PM
I'm not sure exactly why but this site is loading extremely slow for me. Is anyone else having this issue or is it a problem on my end? I'll check back later and see if the problem still exists.
Reply to comment

Best Wedding Photographers Toronto on Thursday, January 22, 2015 3:38 AM
People who are considering making careers in wedding photography are often told that they need to be people with great passion for photography. The business of marriage photography, as the name suggests, -involves taking photographs during wedding ceremonies - and whole load of other events that precede and follow the wedding ceremony.
Reply to comment

Anonymous on Monday, March 02, 2015 10:53 AM
Between those two things about my tv room truly the conflict It is very important typical machine possessed moreover possibilities to alter the speed to the job
Reply to comment